Thursday, May 5, 2011

Browse Gluten-Free Recipes Visually

New Blogger Flipboard interface makes browsing gluten-free recipes a visual treat
Browse Gluten-Free Goddess recipes visually.



Today's post will be short and sweet.  

NOTE: UPDATE:: The Blogger Snapshot view will not work in some browsers.

Check my Pinterest Boards for a similar way to browse recipes.

Think about it. Who wants to scroll through boring text links? Using this fresh, dynamic view of the GFG blog enables you to quickly browse dozens of gluten-free recipes, scrolling down through post pics faster than you can say Holy Guacamole. Well. Maybe not quite that fast. But pretty darn fast.

Mousing over any recipe photo will display a quick peek at the post. Clicking through any photo will display the full size photo and post snippet, with navigation links at the bottom for Newer and Older posts (if you'd prefer a horizontal time line view for your leisurely, browsing pleasure).

I love browsing food and recipes in Snapshot view because I often don't know exactly what it is I'm looking for- but I'll know it when I see it. I'm a visual person- far too often without a clue as to what I want to cook for dinner, I'm sorry to say. So this helps.

And sometimes, I'll be honest, it's simply satisfying to look at all the luscious gluten-free goodness I've made over the years. It's inspiring. And reassuring. Good taste is still possible. Especially on a day when all I've had to eat is a rice cake. I hope you find it inspiring, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment