Monday, April 21, 2008

Gluten-Free Salad Dressing Recipes: Or 3 Ways To Dress A Naked Salad

Gluten free salad dressings for your fresh crisp greens
Three easy gluten-free salad dressings.


Let us take a moment and appreciate the humble green salad. The crisp crunchy greenness. The tender bites of bitter and sweet. The whole feel-good shiver you get when you chow down a plate of bunny food.

Bunny food rocks, my friend.

But how to dress a naked green? That is the question. Bottled stuff simply won't do. Too many additives and stabilizers and gums you can't pronounce. Or the ubiquitous evil soybean oil. Ick. (Did I just write Ick? Well, I meant it. I loathe soybean oil.) I offer you, instead, three simple dressings- three recipes you can whip up in a New Mexico minute.

Toss them with love.


READ MORE and get the recipe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment