Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Quick and Easy Sesame Shrimp Stir-Fry

Easy sesame shrimp stir-fry on rice.

I was stir-frying last night. I know. Big YAWN. No big whup. B-o-r-i-n-g.

But what you don't know? That despite the hefty gusts of juniper pollen thickened wind battering the casita (hefty gusts of juniper pollen thickened wind makes me downright prickly if not certifiable) I managed to gather my dull, throbbing wits long enough to create a new stir-fry sauce.

For you, Dear Reader.



JUNIPER ASSAULTED GODDESS
(chewing)

So. What do you think? On a scale of one to ten?

PATIENT KIND HUSBAND
(scraping bowl spotless)

Um. Really, really tasty. Eleven. And a half.

JUNIPER ASSAULTED GODDESS
(blowing pollen thickened nose)

Really? Wow. Wait.
(pause)
It's not a twelve?





READ MORE and get the recipe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment